Friday, November 19, 2021

Coil Over


 So the HSD Coilovers and TRD Fender lips are ordered.



I chose HSD Mono as the difference in price was negligible to the dual tube version and still less than others.  

6kg spring rate should be soft enough. Camber adjustable front tops and lower sway links are included.  

Australia doesn't many options. I had MCA coil overs on my NCEC and they were 1800$ but now the entry level is $2500 and that's $1000 more than my budget.  Super base level Tein and Cusco in AU are over $2000 also and don;t include links which always break on the GT86

I was left with BC vs HSD and countless online reviews against BC really favored the HSD mono.

We shall see. 

Stay tuned for install.



I also ordered some TRD Fender Extensions like the ones pictured. (they are probably copies.) and depending on how much the 255 still hang out. I'll install or resell. They add about 7mm on the front and 7 mm on the rear but the fronts also drop the fender gap about 10mm.so I can get "tsuraichi" without the car scraping on the ground. 

https://cartune.me/notes/R7O1hO6fQ0


  

No comments:

Post a Comment